Hi, I’m Morgan!
I’m a medical student, yoga instructor, health coach, urban gardener, safe skin care advocate and dog mom to our rescue pup Olaf.
I work with individuals, families and communities to transform their health by creating life-long habits like eating more plants, drinking more water and using safe cleaning and personal care products. I also partner with community leaders, moms on a mission, urban farmers, passionate entrepreneurs and anyone in between who wants to create a life of financial freedom or develop a part-time additional stream of income by impacting the health & wellness of their community.
If I’m not studying, you’ll likely find me:
- in the kitchen meal prepping with lots of plants
- on the patio with my aeroponic Tower Gardens
- at the barre in my makeshift home studio, aka living room
- leading zoom webinars with my Health Made Simple community about the power of plants
- advocating for and educating about safer beauty and skin care
Tell me about you!
Lifelong learner here. Here’s a few fancy words as evidence:
- Bachelor’s in Kinesiology & Spanish from Occidental College
- Certified Holistic Health Coach from Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
- Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance